Sustainable Management of Mesopelagic Resources
SUMMER will establish a protocol to accurately estimate mesopelagic fish biomass, quantify the ecosystem services provided by the mesopelagic community (food, climate regulation and potential for bioactive compounds) and develop a decision support tool to measure the trade-offs between the different services.
- Identification guide to the mesopelagic fishes of the central and south east Atlantic Ocean
- How to acknowledge SUMMER in your publications?
- Role of mesopelagics to top predators
- Newest article about Institutional nuts and bolts for a mesopelagic fishery in Norway
- Delayed SUMMER studies in the North East Atlantic and the Mediterranean
- Newest article about the Twilight Zone – also in Nature
- Mesopelagic species as Omega-3 fatty acid providers
- Twilight Zone Article in Nature
- THE COLOUR OF MESOPELAGIC SPECIES
- MESOPELAGIC SPECIES