Sustainable Management of Mesopelagic Resources
SUMMER will establish a protocol to accurately estimate mesopelagic fish biomass, quantify the ecosystem services provided by the mesopelagic community (food, climate regulation and potential for bioactive compounds) and develop a decision support tool to measure the trade-offs between the different services.
- Delayed SUMMER studies in the North East Atlantic and the Mediterranean
- Newest article about the Twilight Zone – also in Nature
- Mesopelagic species as Omega-3 fatty acid providers
- Twilight Zone Article in Nature
- THE COLOUR OF MESOPELAGIC SPECIES
- MESOPELAGIC SPECIES
- TWILIGHT ZONE
- SUMMER involved in JETZON
- Where can you find us online?
- SUMMER H2020